1) Sign in with your login ID, password and OTP when prompted.
2) Click on the Profile drop-down
3) Click on "Security"
4) Click on "Enable Google Authenticator"
5) Enter the OTP sent via SMS to your registered mobile number.
6) Take a Screenshot of the QR code and save it securely, as it has the 16 digit reset code mentioned within it.
7) Open Google Authenticator on your mobile and click on + Sign ( plus )
8) Scan the QR code with your mobile phone.
9) Enter the OTP generated on Google Authenticator application to complete the process.
For Android and IOS users, download the "Google Authenticator" mobile application.
For Windows Phone users, download the "Authenticator Plus" mobile application.